ThreeWave is a Resolume Effect for DJs/VJs and visual performers looking for an easy and fun way to configure audioReactive visuals that use a mix of your webcam/video and audiosourceFFT (sound, input, microphone). Slice your video or live webcam feed into waves which move with music! Choose from three audioReactive effects.
1) 3D Extrusion: waves will be extruded into space using pseudo-depth generated from Luminance of your video/webcam. The intensity of extrusion is audioReactive and its sensitivity can be controlled.
2) 2D Waves: visualize the audiowave. You can control amplitude and delay (shift) of the waves.
3) Both effects combined.
Moreover, adjust camera angles, number of waves, their thickness, stretching and color. Choose from different wave color modes:
1) Original: unchanged from input video/webcam.
2) Solid color: pick a color to use as overlay.
3) Horizontal or Vertical Gradient: 2 colors that define gradient.
Note that you'll need to specify source of the audio. This is done via the "FFT" parameter (e.g. choose "Internal" for a music video).